Deciding whether or not you need a coach can be a daunting decision to make. Believe me, I know! Even us coaches need coaches. Knowing you're not alone is half the battle.
I offer 1 month, 3 month, and 6 month packages to Reclaim Your Moxie™. These include a 45 minute free consultation to ensure this style of coaching and our comfort level with one another is a good fit. Below are further details of each package.
Is Corporate Facilitation on Addiction Awareness something you've wanted to bring to your company? How can I help your company stop the stigma at your workplace? Book a call with me now so we can design a program that sparks the discussion with your employees.
Choose Your Fab Moxie Package:
- A 1 month, 3 month, or 6 month plan for the future to Reclaim Your Moxie™ along your path to success.
- 60 - 80 minute weekly sessions.
- Access via email and text weekdays with a response to you in 24 hours or less.
- Handouts and worksheets to complete between sessions to ensure you're capturing and understanding each step in your life adventure. Envisioning the past, present, and future you is powerful and can help you understand where you've been, why you are here now, and where you want to take yourself for your best life. These exercises will help you envision the future you want, breaking it down in easily digestible goals.
- Utilizing R1 Learning tools to help you better understand your feelings and emotions, and to help you more easily communicate them.
- A unique token.
- "Moxie Members" only part of the website where you will have access to various information on books that you may find useful and/or entertaining. In-depth information on subject areas that you may find helpful along the way like Brain Health, Anxiety, Autoimmune Disorders, etc.
- A closed Facebook Group, "Magnificent Moxie," for those wanting a support community and to share your successes and receive support when in need.
- A 16 week journal to start you on your path of mindfulness and gratitude.
- Other unique giveaways, i.e., recipe books and other readings to help you through your sobriety and lifestyle changes.